Silver Grey Pure Linen Sheets
- – Silver Grey pure linen sheets
- – Linen is a uniquely luxurious fabric - and these bed linens are made of the finest quality linen from Italy, where the art and science of textile manufacturing has been honed over generations.
- – The linen fabric is vintage washed for a beautifully soft and comfortable finish
- – These linen bed linens keep you cool in warm weather, warm in cool weather, are naturally anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic. Perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- – These soft sheets will provide you with a pampered night's sleep for years and years
- – Sheet set contains top sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases
- – Machine washable - they get even softer and more beautiful with use
- – Made in Italy
- – Scroll down to purchase
- - Ground shipping within the United States is $10 for all orders. Interntional shipping is $40.
- - Overnight and second day shipping available - select during checkout.
- - In stock items usually ship within 2 business days of the order being placed.
- - Return unused items within 14 days in original packaging for full credit or refund.
- - For more information regarding Delivery and Returns click link at bottom of page.
- - All our linens can be machine-washed. Wash your linens separately. We recommend using the extra rinse option to ensure all detergent is removed, which will prolong their life.
- - For stubborn spills, soak the linens overnight in a tub of water and one cup of stain remover.
- - Never use chlorine bleach, which may damage the fibers.
- - Popular detergents for linen products include Le Blanc Linen Wash, Oxi Clean and Biz Stain Fighter.
- - We recommend line drying, however if you tumble dry, use a low heat and take them out before completely dry and lay flat.
- - If you choose to iron, for best results iron while slightly damp.
- - We do not recommend dry-cleaning our linens.
- - Sizes may vary by up to 5%.
You may also like.