Pink Japanese Shibori Napkin
- – Pink Japanese cotton napkin featuring a miniature shibori design
- – We have collaborated with a Japanese mill to develop these shibori cotton napkins in five colors: pink, indigo, olive green, brick orange and red
- – The subtle irregularities make these napkins mesmerizing to look at
- – And the beautifully soft hand makes them un-put-downable
- – Perfect everyday napkin
- – 100% soft Japanese cotton; sewn in USA
- – Machine washable - and you really don't need to iron them...
- – Monogramming available - please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request
- – Scroll down to purchase
- - Ground shipping within the United States is $10 for all orders. Interntional shipping is $40.
- - Overnight and second day shipping available - select during checkout.
- - In stock items usually ship within 2 business days of the order being placed.
- - Return unused items within 14 days in original packaging for full credit or refund.
- - For more information regarding Delivery and Returns click link at bottom of page.
- - All our linens can be machine-washed. Wash your linens separately. We recommend using the extra rinse option to ensure all detergent is removed, which will prolong their life.
- - For stubborn spills, soak the linens overnight in a tub of water and one cup of stain remover.
- - Never use chlorine bleach, which may damage the fibers.
- - Popular detergents for linen products include Le Blanc Linen Wash, Oxi Clean and Biz Stain Fighter.
- - We recommend line drying, however if you tumble dry, use a low heat and take them out before completely dry and lay flat.
- - If you choose to iron, for best results iron while slightly damp.
- - We do not recommend dry-cleaning our linens.
- - Sizes may vary by up to 5%.
You may also like.